Parent or carer for a young person who attends at St John's?
If you would like information or support from the school's Family Worker about issues that effect teenagers or would just like to know more about the service, please contact the school and speak to Susie Denning
The Family Worker can provide direct support with parents/carers in a school context on a range of issues including:
- Helping with worries you may have in relation to your child’s education and attendance.
- Providing families with learning opportunites.
- Support with solving problems relating to school issues.
- Offer a home visit or drop in session within school.
- Provide access to programmes giving parenting support or finding other services to direct you to that can help.
For those parents and carers that may have concerns about the costs of school shoes of school blazers please ask to speak to the family worker, who can discuss this further with you.