|Login: StJohnsStudent Password: StJohns|
|Mr Barton Maths:||http://www.mrbartonmaths.com/gcsetakeaway.htm|
|Login: stjohnsrc Password: roots|
- Revision guides - these are available for £5 each in English and there is one for each Literature text (4 in total).
- Watch Mr Bruff videos on YouTube on all literature topics. For example, Google 'My Bruff When We Two Parted' and there is a video.
- BBC Bitesize has lots of useful revision for Language and Literature.
- Look at unseen poetry online - this can be any type of poetry. What are the poems about? What are the main themes and ideas?
- For the Relationships Poetry plan links between the poems. For example which poems could you write about if the question is linked to marriage? Which poems could you write about if the question is distance? Which poems could you compare if the question is the break down of relationships?
- Buy copies of the texts noted below and re-read them in your own time as we will not have time to read them all again in their entirety prior to the exams:
- An Inspector Calls
- Jekyll and Hyde (All classes except one) or A Christmas Carol (11xEN5)- students WILL know which they are studying!
- Romeo and Juliet
- Poetry - they all have their own anthology (Relationships).
https://www.my-gcse.com has lots of revision videos for each topic on the course (trilogy and triple science)
https://www.revisingscience.com/ has notes, revision booklets, mini activities, and quizzes based around the AQA Trilogy course
https://www.educake.co.uk online revision questions. Students all have usernames and passwords and there is both revision set by teachers and questions they can set themselves.
https://www.bbc.com/education/examspecs/z8r997h BBC revision for combined science – Trilogy
https://www.bbc.com/education/examspecs/zpgcbk7 BBC revision for Separate Biology
https://www.bbc.com/education/examspecs/z8xtmnb BBC revision for Separate Chemistry
https://www.bbc.com/education/examspecs/zsc9rdm BBC revision for Separate Physics
Spanish and French